Valentines Day 2019 may be in the books, but that doesn’t mean you should stop spreading love! Kindness goes long way so here is one fantastic way to send messages of love, hope, and encouragement.
Sticky notes are your friends!
Sticky notes are great in so many ways – they’re not just for keeping physical notes of to-do lists or reminders. They’re also wonderful for leaving positive affirmations around the building.
Pro-tip: Before you begin this task, you might want to speak with your Resident Assistant to avoid any unwanted negative consequences.
Here a few things you can write on a sticky note:
- “Thank you for being awesome”
- “Smile at each other, laugh together.”
- “Find your positive strength and use it”
- “Positivity is a state of mind”
- “Positive thoughts. Positive results”
- “You are more than good enough, you are the best.”
- “You can and will succeed.”
- “I love you”
- “You radiate beauty”
- “Beauty is all around us, so thank you for yours.”
Positive reinforcement can come in many forms and this is just one prime example. Not only will it make you feel good inside, it will overall increase the happiness in the building.
Whatever you do in life, do it with a sense of pride and realistic optimism. Every once in a while, we put ourselves in this negative bubble that slowly consumes us with disdain (especially in the world of social media). Sometimes, all you need to feel better is to perform a loving act and everything else will follow.